Subject: Re: [syzbot] [net?] [nfc?] INFO: task hung in nfc_targets_found

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 09:29:03 -0800

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit d665e3c9d37ad31aec2d0d9d086e7c903ddd7250
Author: Uwe Kleine-König <[email-masked]>
Date:   Sun May 7 16:26:06 2023 +0000

    drm/sun4i: Convert to platform remove callback returning void

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=146b91f5e80000
start commit:   acc657692aed keys, dns: Fix size check of V1 server-list h..
git tree:       upstream
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=166b91f5e80000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=126b91f5e80000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=5c882ebde8a5f3b4
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=2b131f51bb4af224ab40
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=103698bde80000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=1617e0fbe80000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: d665e3c9d37a ("drm/sun4i: Convert to platform remove callback returning void")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection