Subject: Re: INFO: task hung in tcf_ife_init

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 08:33:06 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 4e8ddd7f1758ca4ddd0c1f7cf3e66fce736241d2
Author: Vlad Buslov <[email-masked]>
Date:   Thu Jul 5 14:24:30 2018 +0000

    net: sched: don't release reference on action overwrite

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=14ae08e9900000
start commit:   1996cf46 net: bcmgenet: fix mask check in bcmgenet_validat..
git tree:       net
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=16ae08e9900000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=12ae08e9900000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=a0437fdd630bee11
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=80e32b5d1f9923f8ace6
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=161678e1900000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14f826d1900000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 4e8ddd7f1758 ("net: sched: don't release reference on action overwrite")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection