Subject: [syzbot] bpf-next test error: WARNING: ODEBUG bug in mgmt_index_removed

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 12:19:32 -0700

Hello,

syzbot found the following issue on:

HEAD commit:    40b09653b197 selftests/bpf: Adjust vmtest.sh to use local ..
git tree:       bpf-next
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=1283ab26080000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=c904647431ba900b
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=1f966ab7943f7bc5441a
compiler:       gcc (Debian 10.2.1-6) 10.2.1 20210110, GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.35.2

IMPORTANT: if you fix the issue, please add the following tag to the commit:
Reported-by: [email-masked]

------------[ cut here ]------------
ODEBUG: assert_init not available (active state 0) object type: timer_list hint: 0x0
WARNING: CPU: 0 PID: 3608 at lib/debugobjects.c:502 debug_print_object+0x16e/0x250 lib/debugobjects.c:502
Modules linked in:
CPU: 0 PID: 3608 Comm: syz-executor.0 Not tainted 5.19.0-rc7-syzkaller-01906-g40b09653b197 #0
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS Google 06/29/2022
RIP: 0010:debug_print_object+0x16e/0x250 lib/debugobjects.c:502
Code: ff df 48 89 fa 48 c1 ea 03 80 3c 02 00 0f 85 af 00 00 00 48 8b 14 dd 60 88 28 8a 4c 89 ee 48 c7 c7 40 7c 28 8a e8 de 95 36 05 <0f> 0b 83 05 55 ac bb 09 01 48 83 c4 18 5b 5d 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e c3
RSP: 0018:ffffc9000397f6e0 EFLAGS: 00010086
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000005 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: ffff888021ea0000 RSI: ffffffff8160d9c8 RDI: fffff5200072fece
RBP: 0000000000000001 R08: 0000000000000005 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000080000000 R11: 0000000000000001 R12: ffffffff89ced480
R13: ffffffff8a2882c0 R14: ffffffff8169b640 R15: 1ffff9200072fee7
FS:  0000000000000000(0000) GS:ffff8880b9a00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 000000c000335010 CR3: 000000001ca55000 CR4: 00000000003506f0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
 <TASK>
 debug_object_assert_init lib/debugobjects.c:892 [inline]
 debug_object_assert_init+0x1f4/0x2e0 lib/debugobjects.c:863
 debug_timer_assert_init kernel/time/timer.c:792 [inline]
 debug_assert_init kernel/time/timer.c:837 [inline]
 del_timer+0x6d/0x110 kernel/time/timer.c:1257
 try_to_grab_pending+0x6d/0xd0 kernel/workqueue.c:1275
 __cancel_work_timer+0xa6/0x570 kernel/workqueue.c:3121
 mgmt_index_removed+0x187/0x2e0 net/bluetooth/mgmt.c:8940
 hci_unregister_dev+0x467/0x550 net/bluetooth/hci_core.c:2688
 vhci_release+0x7c/0xf0 drivers/bluetooth/hci_vhci.c:568
 __fput+0x277/0x9d0 fs/file_table.c:317
 task_work_run+0xdd/0x1a0 kernel/task_work.c:177
 exit_task_work include/linux/task_work.h:38 [inline]
 do_exit+0xade/0x29d0 kernel/exit.c:795
 do_group_exit+0xd2/0x2f0 kernel/exit.c:925
 get_signal+0x2542/0x2600 kernel/signal.c:2857
 arch_do_signal_or_restart+0x82/0x2300 arch/x86/kernel/signal.c:869
 exit_to_user_mode_loop kernel/entry/common.c:166 [inline]
 exit_to_user_mode_prepare+0x15f/0x250 kernel/entry/common.c:201
 __syscall_exit_to_user_mode_work kernel/entry/common.c:283 [inline]
 syscall_exit_to_user_mode+0x19/0x50 kernel/entry/common.c:294
 do_syscall_64+0x42/0xb0 arch/x86/entry/common.c:86
 entry_SYSCALL_64_after_hwframe+0x63/0xcd
RIP: 0033:0x7f4086088b77
Code: Unable to access opcode bytes at RIP 0x7f4086088b4d.
RSP: 002b:00007fffcc0f9c08 EFLAGS: 00000207 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000107
RAX: 0000000000000000 RBX: 0000000000000065 RCX: 00007f4086088b77
RDX: 0000000000000200 RSI: 00007fffcc0fad90 RDI: 00000000ffffff9c
RBP: 00007fffcc0f9cd0 R08: 0000000000000000 R09: 00007fffcc0f9aa0
R10: 0000555556a578e3 R11: 0000000000000207 R12: 00007f40860e22a6
R13: 00007fffcc0fad90 R14: 0000555556a57810 R15: 00007fffcc0fadd0
 </TASK>

---
This report is generated by a bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for more information about syzbot.
syzbot engineers can be reached at [email-masked].

syzbot will keep track of this issue. See:
https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status for how to communicate with syzbot.