Subject: Re: [syzbot] [bluetooth?] BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context in __hci_cmd_sync_sk

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 15:54:45 -0700

syzbot has bisected this issue to:

commit 2e846cd83f6285f4fee49389954b1b1215f5e504
Author: Iulia Tanasescu <[email-masked]>
Date:   Tue May 30 14:21:59 2023 +0000

    Bluetooth: ISO: Add support for connecting multiple BISes

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=15636364680000
start commit:   1f6ce8392d6f Add linux-next specific files for 20230613
git tree:       linux-next
final oops:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=17636364680000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=13636364680000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=d103d5f9125e9fe9
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=c715e1bd8dfbcb1ab176
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=11287563280000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=14395963280000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 2e846cd83f62 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Add support for connecting multiple BISes")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection