Subject: Re: WARNING: refcount bug in smc_release (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2019 04:21:01 -0800

syzbot has bisected this bug to:

commit 50717a37db032ce783f50685a73bb2ac68471a5a
Author: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Date:   Fri Apr 12 10:57:23 2019 +0000

     net/smc: nonblocking connect rework

bisection log:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/bisect.txt?x=10a234a2e00000
start commit:   32ef9553 Merge tag 'fsnotify_for_v5.5-rc1' of git://git.ke..
git tree:       upstream
final crash:    https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/report.txt?x=12a234a2e00000
console output: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/log.txt?x=14a234a2e00000
kernel config:  https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/.config?x=ff560c3de405258c
dashboard link: https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?extid=96d3f9ff6a86d37e44c8
userspace arch: i386
syz repro:      https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.syz?x=14b57336e00000
C reproducer:   https://syzkaller.appspot.com/x/repro.c?x=149e357ae00000

Reported-by: [email-masked]
Fixes: 50717a37db03 ("net/smc: nonblocking connect rework")

For information about bisection process see: https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#bisection