Subject: general protection fault in __lock_acquire (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 03:55:00 -0700

Hello,

syzkaller hit the following crash on  
fa8785e862ef644f742558f1a8c91eca6f3f0004
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/master
compiler: gcc (GCC) 7.1.1 20170620
.config is attached
Raw console output is attached.

R10: 0000000020869000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 00000000004a96f0
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 00007fe1d40269c8 R15: 00007fe1d4026b38
Subscriber rejected, no memory
kasan: CONFIG_KASAN_INLINE enabled
kasan: GPF could be caused by NULL-ptr deref or user memory access
general protection fault: 0000 [#1] SMP KASAN
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Modules linked in:
CPU: 3 PID: 16314 Comm: syz-executor6 Not tainted 4.14.0-rc7-next-20171102+  
#9
Hardware name: QEMU Standard PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996), BIOS Bochs 01/01/2011
task: ffff88003d54a000 task.stack: ffff880038f70000
RIP: 0010:__lock_acquire+0xdac/0x4770 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3378
RSP: 0018:ffff880038f77328 EFLAGS: 00010002
RAX: dffffc0000000000 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: 0000000000000004 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffffffff85ecb380
RBP: ffff880038f77830 R08: 0000000000000001 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffffffff8744cca0 R12: ffff88003d54a000
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000001 R15: 0000000000000020
FS:  00007fe1d4027700(0000) GS:ffff88006df00000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 00007fbbb18db000 CR3: 000000006a863000 CR4: 00000000000026e0
Call Trace:
  lock_acquire+0x1d5/0x580 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4004
  __raw_spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:135 [inline]
  _raw_spin_lock_bh+0x31/0x40 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:173
  spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:319 [inline]
  tipc_subscrb_subscrp_delete+0x8f/0x480 net/tipc/subscr.c:201
  tipc_subscrb_delete net/tipc/subscr.c:238 [inline]
  tipc_subscrb_release_cb+0x17/0x30 net/tipc/subscr.c:316
  tipc_close_conn+0x171/0x270 net/tipc/server.c:204
  tipc_topsrv_kern_subscr+0x724/0x810 net/tipc/server.c:514
  tipc_group_create+0x702/0x9c0 net/tipc/group.c:184
  tipc_sk_join net/tipc/socket.c:2747 [inline]
  tipc_setsockopt+0x249/0xc10 net/tipc/socket.c:2861
  SYSC_setsockopt net/socket.c:1851 [inline]
  SyS_setsockopt+0x189/0x360 net/socket.c:1830
  entry_SYSCALL_64_fastpath+0x1f/0xbe
RIP: 0033:0x447c89
RSP: 002b:00007fe1d4026bd8 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000036
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 00007fe1d40276cc RCX: 0000000000447c89
RDX: 0000000000000087 RSI: 000000000000010f RDI: 0000000000000013
RBP: 0000000000000086 R08: 0000000000000010 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000020869000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 00000000004a96f0
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 00007fe1d40269c8 R15: 00007fe1d4026b38
Code: e9 03 f3 48 ab 48 81 c4 e0 04 00 00 44 89 f0 5b 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e 41  
5f 5d c3 4c 89 fa 48 b8 00 00 00 00 00 fc ff df 48 c1 ea 03 <80> 3c 02 00  
0f 85 bf 33 00 00 49 81 3f 80 87 87 86 41 be 00 00
RIP: __lock_acquire+0xdac/0x4770 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3378 RSP:  
ffff880038f77328
---[ end trace 61ded41cffc497c5 ]---
Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception in interrupt
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Kernel Offset: disabled
Rebooting in 86400 seconds..

---
This bug is generated by a dumb bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for details.
Direct all questions to [email-masked].
Please credit me with: Reported-by: syzbot <[email-masked]>

syzbot will keep track of this bug report.
Once a fix for this bug is committed, please reply to this email with:
#syz fix: exact-commit-title
To mark this as a duplicate of another syzbot report, please reply with:
#syz dup: exact-subject-of-another-report
If it's a one-off invalid bug report, please reply with:
#syz invalid
Note: if the crash happens again, it will cause creation of a new bug  
report.
Note: all commands must start from beginning of the line.