Subject: WARNING in kcm_exit_net (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:08:01 -0800

Hello,

syzkaller hit the following crash on  
1d3b78bbc6e983fabb3fbf91b76339bf66e4a12c
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/master
compiler: gcc (GCC) 7.1.1 20170620
.config is attached
Raw console output is attached.

Unfortunately, I don't have any reproducer for this bug yet.

WARNING: CPU: 1 PID: 4099 at net/kcm/kcmsock.c:2014  
kcm_exit_net+0x317/0x360 net/kcm/kcmsock.c:2014
Kernel panic - not syncing: panic_on_warn set ...

CPU: 1 PID: 4099 Comm: kworker/u4:9 Not tainted 4.14.0+ #129
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
Workqueue: netns cleanup_net
device lo entered promiscuous mode
Call Trace:
  __dump_stack lib/dump_stack.c:17 [inline]
  dump_stack+0x194/0x257 lib/dump_stack.c:53
  panic+0x1e4/0x41c kernel/panic.c:183
  __warn+0x1dc/0x200 kernel/panic.c:547
  report_bug+0x211/0x2d0 lib/bug.c:184
  fixup_bug.part.11+0x37/0x80 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:177
  fixup_bug arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:246 [inline]
  do_error_trap+0x2d7/0x3e0 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:295
  do_invalid_op+0x1b/0x20 arch/x86/kernel/traps.c:314
  invalid_op+0x18/0x20 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:926
RIP: 0010:kcm_exit_net+0x317/0x360 net/kcm/kcmsock.c:2014
RSP: 0000:ffff8801d9d27198 EFLAGS: 00010293
RAX: ffff8801c0884540 RBX: 1ffff1003b3a4e33 RCX: ffffffff84a738e7
RDX: 0000000000000000 RSI: 0000000000000004 RDI: 0000000000000286
RBP: ffff8801d9d27260 R08: 0000000000000003 R09: 1ffff1003b3a4e0c
R10: ffff8801c0884540 R11: 0000000000000003 R12: 1ffff1003b3a4e37
R13: ffff8801d9d27238 R14: ffff8801c5fec8a0 R15: ffff8801c4b62e40
  ops_exit_list.isra.6+0xae/0x150 net/core/net_namespace.c:142
  cleanup_net+0x5c7/0xb60 net/core/net_namespace.c:484
  process_one_work+0xbfd/0x1be0 kernel/workqueue.c:2112
  worker_thread+0x223/0x1990 kernel/workqueue.c:2246
  kthread+0x37a/0x440 kernel/kthread.c:238
  ret_from_fork+0x24/0x30 arch/x86/entry/entry_64.S:437
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Kernel Offset: disabled
Rebooting in 86400 seconds..

---
This bug is generated by a dumb bot. It may contain errors.
See https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ for details.
Direct all questions to [email-masked].
Please credit me with: Reported-by: syzbot <[email-masked]>

syzbot will keep track of this bug report.
Once a fix for this bug is committed, please reply to this email with:
#syz fix: exact-commit-title
To mark this as a duplicate of another syzbot report, please reply with:
#syz dup: exact-subject-of-another-report
If it's a one-off invalid bug report, please reply with:
#syz invalid
Note: if the crash happens again, it will cause creation of a new bug  
report.
Note: all commands must start from beginning of the line in the email body.