Subject: general protection fault in __lock_acquire (2)

From: syzbot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 16:33:00 -0800

syzkaller has found reproducer for the following crash on  
fb7516d42478ebc8e2f00efb76ef96f7b68fd8d3
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next.git/master
compiler: gcc (GCC) 7.1.1 20170620
.config is attached
Raw console output is attached.
C reproducer is attached
syzkaller reproducer is attached. See https://goo.gl/kgGztJ
for information about syzkaller reproducers

R13: 00000000004023a0 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
Subscriber rejected, no memory
kasan: CONFIG_KASAN_INLINE enabled
kasan: GPF could be caused by NULL-ptr deref or user memory access
general protection fault: 0000 [#1] SMP KASAN
Dumping ftrace buffer:
    (ftrace buffer empty)
Modules linked in:
CPU: 0 PID: 3085 Comm: syzkaller064164 Not tainted 4.15.0-rc1+ #137
Hardware name: Google Google Compute Engine/Google Compute Engine, BIOS  
Google 01/01/2011
task: 00000000c24413a5 task.stack: 000000005e8160b5
RIP: 0010:__lock_acquire+0xd55/0x47f0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3378
RSP: 0018:ffff8801cb5474a8 EFLAGS: 00010002
RAX: dffffc0000000000 RBX: 0000000000000000 RCX: 0000000000000000
RDX: 0000000000000004 RSI: 0000000000000000 RDI: ffffffff85ecb400
RBP: ffff8801cb547830 R08: 0000000000000001 R09: 0000000000000000
R10: 0000000000000000 R11: ffffffff87489d60 R12: ffff8801cd2980c0
R13: 0000000000000000 R14: 0000000000000001 R15: 0000000000000020
FS:  00000000014ee880(0000) GS:ffff8801db400000(0000) knlGS:0000000000000000
CS:  0010 DS: 0000 ES: 0000 CR0: 0000000080050033
CR2: 00007ffee2426e40 CR3: 00000001cb85a000 CR4: 00000000001406f0
DR0: 0000000000000000 DR1: 0000000000000000 DR2: 0000000000000000
DR3: 0000000000000000 DR6: 00000000fffe0ff0 DR7: 0000000000000400
Call Trace:
  lock_acquire+0x1d5/0x580 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:4004
  __raw_spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock_api_smp.h:135 [inline]
  _raw_spin_lock_bh+0x31/0x40 kernel/locking/spinlock.c:175
  spin_lock_bh include/linux/spinlock.h:320 [inline]
  tipc_subscrb_subscrp_delete+0x8f/0x470 net/tipc/subscr.c:201
  tipc_subscrb_delete net/tipc/subscr.c:238 [inline]
  tipc_subscrb_release_cb+0x17/0x30 net/tipc/subscr.c:316
  tipc_close_conn+0x171/0x270 net/tipc/server.c:204
  tipc_topsrv_kern_subscr+0x724/0x810 net/tipc/server.c:514
  tipc_group_create+0x702/0x9c0 net/tipc/group.c:184
  tipc_sk_join net/tipc/socket.c:2747 [inline]
  tipc_setsockopt+0x249/0xc10 net/tipc/socket.c:2861
  SYSC_setsockopt net/socket.c:1851 [inline]
  SyS_setsockopt+0x189/0x360 net/socket.c:1830
  entry_SYSCALL_64_fastpath+0x1f/0x96
RIP: 0033:0x444dd9
RSP: 002b:00007fffe5997f78 EFLAGS: 00000246 ORIG_RAX: 0000000000000036
RAX: ffffffffffffffda RBX: 0000000000000001 RCX: 0000000000444dd9
RDX: 0000000000000087 RSI: 000000000000010f RDI: 0000000000000004
RBP: 0000000000000006 R08: 000000000000001c R09: 0000006f00000034
R10: 0000000020265000 R11: 0000000000000246 R12: 0000000000402310
R13: 00000000004023a0 R14: 0000000000000000 R15: 0000000000000000
Code: e9 03 f3 48 ab 48 81 c4 60 03 00 00 44 89 f8 5b 41 5c 41 5d 41 5e 41  
5f 5d c3 4c 89 fa 48 b8 00 00 00 00 00 fc ff df 48 c1 ea 03 <80> 3c 02 00  
0f 85 cf 38 00 00 49 81 3f 00 58 8b 86 41 be 00 00
RIP: __lock_acquire+0xd55/0x47f0 kernel/locking/lockdep.c:3378 RSP:  
ffff8801cb5474a8
---[ end trace 1d79d73eb824586d ]---