Subject: RE: s2io: patch disposition

From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:06:47 -0700

Jeff,
We'll resend the original 8 patches, followed by patch to address
your comments. Is it okay to send a single patch to address your
comments or you want that to be split as well ?

Thanks,
Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Garzik [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 8:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Francois Romieu'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: s2io: patch disposition

Ok, I have sent all my comments for your patches.

All patches must be resend, since your mailer mangled them.

It is up to you whether you wish to modify these patches for my 
comments, or create additional patches that address my comments.  Your 
choice.

	Jeff