Subject: RES: RES: RES: [Bugme-new] [Bug 11249] New: TC HTB hanging problem

From: "Leandro Oliveira da Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:46:02 -0300

Hi Jarek!

Good news. I downloaded the 2.6.26 version to one of my clients, compiled,
and before the reboot to put this one as active I ran my script and the
server hanged. When they restarted the server the kernel 2.6.26 entered and
I ran the script several times without problem. I guess in my case it was
one of the two bugs, but I'm putting this kernel in other 3 servers and
let's see if they work fine now. I'll send a email on Friday with the
status.

Thanks a lot,
Leandro

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jarek Poplawski [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Enviada em: terça-feira, 5 de agosto de 2008 09:29
Para: Leandro Oliveira da Silva
Cc: 'Andrew Morton'; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Assunto: Re: RES: RES: [Bugme-new] [Bug 11249] New: TC HTB hanging problem

On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 09:13:15AM -0300, Leandro Oliveira da Silva wrote:
> Hello Jarek!
> 
> Many thanks for your response! Are these two patches already included in
> 2.6.26 version?

Yes.

> Thanks a lot again,

Not at all... at least until we know if it works!

Jarek P.