Subject: RE: Submission #3 for S2io 10GbE driver

From: "ravinandan arakali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:55:37 -0800

Hi Jeff,
Regarding comment #15, we don't think locking is required, because we
just reflect what ever the statistics block is reflecting at the current
moment.

Thanks,
Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Garzik [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 12:22 PM
To: Leonid Grossman
Cc: [email-masked]; 'Stephen Hemminger'; 'Christoph Hellwig';
'ravinandan arakali'; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Submission #3 for S2io 10GbE driver

Looking a lot better.  A few merge issues remain, and some operational 
ones as well.  There are 39 issues in this review, but IMO they are 
mostly minor issues that don't require much thought or work.

Comments:

<snipped>

15) does s2io_get_stats need locking?

<snipped>