Subject: RE: [PATCH 2.6.9-rc2 1/12] S2io: cosmetic changes

From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:01:57 -0700

Jeff,
Looks like while copy-pasting the patch from the server into the mail
client, it got messed up.
After following a slightly different procedure of ftp from server,
copy-paste from notepad, it seems to be fine.

Also, the earlier patch2 too seems to apply with some hunks. So, I will 
resend all the 12 patches with this new copy-paste method. Is this okay 
with you ?

Thanks,
Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Garzik [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Francois Romieu'; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PATCH 2.6.9-rc2 1/12] S2io: cosmetic changes

OK, patches pass review, but now we have a technical problem.

I started to apply your patches, but only #1 and #2 applied successfully 
with the patch(1) tool.  All the other patches generated rejections.

I have attached my tree, which is

	2.6.8 + patch-2.6.9-rc2 + s2io-2.6.9-rc2.patch

s2io-2.6.9-rc2.patch is attached, which is what I have applied so far 
(your #1 and #2).

Can you please re-diff and re-send patches #3 - #12 ?

Everything else (patch content, email format, etc.) looked great.

Regards,

	Jeff