Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] ipg: redundancy with mii.h

From: jesse\(建興\) <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:22:04 +0800

Hi Francois:

Thanks for your help.
I will try this patch and test it.
http://www.fr.zoreil.com/people/francois/misc/20060521-2.6.17-rc4-git-ip1000-test.patch

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Francois Romieu" <[email-masked]>
To: "David Vrabel" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Pekka Enberg" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>;
<[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: [PATCH 2/2] ipg: redundancy with mii.h

David Vrabel <[email-masked]> :
[...]
> 0007-ipg-plug-leaks-in-the-error-path-of-ipg_nic_open.txt broke receive
> since it was skipping the initialization of the Rx buffers.  Patch
attached.

Oops. Applied to branch netdev-ipg of
git://electric-eye.fr.zoreil.com/home/romieu/linux-2.6.git

(please include the '-p' option in future invocation of diff)

I have put an updated patch against 2.6.17-rc4 for the whole driver at
http://www.fr.zoreil.com/people/francois/misc/20060521-2.6.17-rc4-git-ip1000-test.patch

-- 
Ueimor