Subject: RE: [PATCH] s2io: netpoll support

From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:33:10 -0700

I don't think we should disable and enable all interrupts in the
poll_controller entry point. With the current patch, at the end of
the routine _all_ interrupts get enabled which is not desirable.
Maybe you should just do disable_irq() at start of function and
enable_irq() before exiting, the way some of the other drivers do.

Ravi

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of Brian Haley
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [PATCH] s2io: netpoll support

This adds netpoll support for things like netconsole/kgdboe to the s2io
10GbE driver.

This duplicates some code from s2io_poll() as I wanted to be
least-invasive, someone from Neterion might have other thoughts?

Signed-off-by: Brian Haley <[email-masked]>