Subject: RE: [PATCHv3 net-next 00/31] Misc. fixes for cxgb4 and iw_cxgb4

From: "Steve Wise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:58:19 -0600

> > BTW, if you're frustrated from having to send these patches so many
> > times because of changes being requested, this is the main reason
> > why you shouldn't queue up such enormous numbers of patches at one
> > time.
> >
> > Please try to keep your future submissions sizes more reasonable,
> > perhaps ~10 patches or so at most.
> >
> > Thanks.
> 
> Sure, thanks for the suggestion.
> I will just re-post the revert patch on cxgb4 now, part of this
series, which is
> causing regression.
> And, I will split the rest of patch-series into 8-10 patches and
re-submit.

I think you should keep this series as-is since folks have been
reviewing it as such.  
Then going forward, we need to submit smaller sets more frequently...

Steve.

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-rdma" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html