Subject: Sensors Expo

From: "gemma lavery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 18:39:16 -0400

Hi,            

I have noticed that your company is exhibiting in Sensors Expo on JUN 26 -
28 2018.

Would you be interested in the complete (B2B) contact information with email
addresses of Engineers and Engineering Professionals? 

Let us know your target contacts that you would like to reach so that I will
get back to you with few samples and other details in my next email.

List contains - Company Name, Web Address/URL, Contact name (First name,
middle name and last name), Specialty, Postal address (street address, city,
state, zip code, and country), Phone, and Direct email address.

Match Test for Appending: Just send us now 10 to 15 contacts in an Excel
sheet from your in-house database with missing email address, telephone
numbers, fax numbers or mailing addresses, we can append it for you at no
cost, this will help you check the quality of our services.

Regards,                                

Gemma

Marketing Associate

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as "Leave
out".

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus