Subject: [patch 2.6.13 7/16] e100: support ETHTOOL_GPERMADDR

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:48:56 -0400

Add support for ETHTOOL_GPERMADDR to e100.

Signed-off-by: John W. Linville <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/e100.c |    4 +++-
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/e100.c b/drivers/net/e100.c
--- a/drivers/net/e100.c
+++ b/drivers/net/e100.c
@@ -2391,6 +2391,7 @@ static struct ethtool_ops e100_ethtool_o
 	.phys_id		= e100_phys_id,
 	.get_stats_count	= e100_get_stats_count,
 	.get_ethtool_stats	= e100_get_ethtool_stats,
+	.get_perm_addr		= ethtool_op_get_perm_addr,
 };
 
 static int e100_do_ioctl(struct net_device *netdev, struct ifreq *ifr, int cmd)
@@ -2541,7 +2542,8 @@ static int __devinit e100_probe(struct p
 	e100_phy_init(nic);
 
 	memcpy(netdev->dev_addr, nic->eeprom, ETH_ALEN);
-	if(!is_valid_ether_addr(netdev->dev_addr)) {
+	memcpy(netdev->perm_addr, nic->eeprom, ETH_ALEN);
+	if(!is_valid_ether_addr(netdev->perm_addr)) {
 		DPRINTK(PROBE, ERR, "Invalid MAC address from "
 			"EEPROM, aborting.\n");
 		err = -EAGAIN;