Subject: Re: [PATCH RFC net-next 00/12] Allow DSA drivers to set all phylink capabilities

From: Florian Fainelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 11:28:22 -0800

On 12/3/21 8:15 AM, Russell King (Oracle) wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 05:46:01PM +0000, Russell King (Oracle) wrote:
>> During the last cycle, I introduced a phylink_get_interfaces() method
>> for DSA drivers to be able to fill out the supported_interfaces member
>> of phylink_config. However, further phylink development allowing the
>> validation hook to be greatly simplified became possible when a bitmask
>> of MAC capabilities is used along with the supported_interfaces bitmap.
> ...
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> Patches 1 through 3, 6 and 8 have been merged, the rest have not.
> Getting patches 4, 5, 7, 10 and 12 tested and reviewed would be great
> please. These are ar9331, bcm_sf2, ksz8795, qca8k and xrs700x. Thanks!

Do you have a re-based version that does not conflict with what is
currently in net-next?
-- 
Florian