Subject: [patch 2.6.14-rc4] bonding: fix typos in bonding documentation

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:30:59 -0400

Fix some simple typos in the bonding.txt file.  The typos are in areas
relating to loading the bonding driver multiple times.

Signed-off-by: John W. Linville <[email-masked]>
---

 Documentation/networking/bonding.txt |    5 +++--
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt b/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt
--- a/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt
+++ b/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt
@@ -777,7 +777,7 @@ doing so is the same as described in the
 Manually" section, below.
 
 	NOTE: It has been observed that some Red Hat supplied kernels
-are apparently unable to rename modules at load time (the "-obonding1"
+are apparently unable to rename modules at load time (the "-o bond1"
 part).  Attempts to pass that option to modprobe will produce an
 "Operation not permitted" error.  This has been reported on some
 Fedora Core kernels, and has been seen on RHEL 4 as well.  On kernels
@@ -883,7 +883,8 @@ the above does not work, and the second 
 its options.  In that case, the second options line can be substituted
 as follows:
 
-install bonding1 /sbin/modprobe bonding -obond1 mode=balance-alb miimon=50
+install bond1 /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install bonding -o bond1 \
+	mode=balance-alb miimon=50
 
 	This may be repeated any number of times, specifying a new and
 unique name in place of bond1 for each subsequent instance.