Subject: [patch 2.6.14-rc3 2/3] sundance: probe PHYs from MII address 0

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:31:01 -0400

Probe for PHYs starting at MII address 0 instead of MII address 1.
This covers the entire range of MII addresses.

Signed-off-by: John W. Linville <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/sundance.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/sundance.c b/drivers/net/sundance.c
--- a/drivers/net/sundance.c
+++ b/drivers/net/sundance.c
@@ -608,7 +608,7 @@ static int __devinit sundance_probe1 (st
 
 	np->phys[0] = 1;		/* Default setting */
 	np->mii_preamble_required++;
-	for (phy = 1; phy < 32 && phy_idx < MII_CNT; phy++) {
+	for (phy = 0; phy < 32 && phy_idx < MII_CNT; phy++) {
 		int mii_status = mdio_read(dev, phy, MII_BMSR);
 		if (mii_status != 0xffff  &&  mii_status != 0x0000) {
 			np->phys[phy_idx++] = phy;