Subject: get paypal, make money free, no catch...

From: "boydj money" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:03:59 -0800

I know you my be skeptical, but you've gotta try this...

This is so easy. Honest! I can't believe how easy it is. This may look like
something you have seen before.

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS!

OF COURSE IT'S LEGAL! The COMPANY pays everyone!
NO MONEY is paid from person to person.
There are NO reports to buy or read.
You don't have to SELL anything!
YOU get MONEY (100 bucks!) RIGHT AWAY!
It doesn't cost you anything, so why not?
THIS IS FREE!!! Get it? The cost to you
is ZERO!!!

I got $100 immediately. So will you when you sign up. (no strings attached).

With a small amount of effort, in fact you can make THOUSANDS!! NO BULL!

YOU DON'T SPEND ANY MONEY!
JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW CAREFULLY:

Step 1.

Sign up for your own PayPal account. (go to the website below to get one 
free, they automatically pay you $5 for signing up)

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=25QXMBLEZFTC6

Step 2.

Listed below are three sign-up URLs & email addresses.

Sign up at RichMail.com under the first ID and you'll get $100 just for
joining.

SO CLICK ON THE #1 POSITION AND SIGN UP. Do this now.

Step 3.

Send a blank email to the third person on the list with the Subject line: "I 

signed up under #1, RichMail"

Step 4.

Send a blank email to the second person on the list with the Subject line: 
"I
have moved you to #1, RichMail"

Step 5.

Send a blank email to the first person on the list with the Subject line: "I 

have removed your position, RichMail"

Step 6.

Copy this info, delete the #1 person, MOVE THE OTHER TWO UP AND INSERT YOUR
INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM, in the #3 position. Make sure you put in YOUR new 

RichMail.com URL and YOUR email address correctly.

Step 7.

Now, send this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 6 
emails
saying, "I signed up under #1". (That's it, only 6 responses, not 9, or 10 
or
20...just 6!) This puts $350.00 into your PayPal account. (If you haven't
signed op for a PayPal account yet, go to the website below and get one.
PayPal gives you $5 bucks to do this!)

https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=25QXMBLEZFTC6

When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 150 people signed 
up
under you! You only need 6 to make this work!!

Not bad, but it's ONLY the beginning. A short, (very short) time later, each 

of those 150 people will have 150 people signed up under them, and so on.

After the 3rd Level is done you are IN THE MONEY!

Rich Mail pays YOU for everyone that subscribes UNDER you...and it adds up
fast! (They make their money from their advertisers.)

Calculation of earnings:
YOU sign up                       = $100.00
Your personal sign ups - 6 x $25  = $150.00
First Level -           36 x $25  = $900.00
Second Level -        1296 x $25  = $32,400.00
Third Level -          46656 x $4 = $186,624.00

Your total earnings - $220,174.00 for signing up 6!

Not bad for 15 minutes work don't you agree? Cost to you: NOTHING but the 15 

minutes to make this happen!

Here is the list:

# 1  http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=[email-masked]
email [email-masked]

# 2  http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=[email-masked]
email: [email-masked]

# 3  http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=[email-masked]
email: [email-masked]

A word or caution: "IF YOU CHEAT, YOU LOSE." This must cycle through all 3
levels to work. Why not try it...just for the heck of it. You have nothing 
to
lose, and a LOT of money to gain.

Have fun!
Roger