Subject: Kernel connector - userspace <-> kernelspace "linker".

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:51:39 +0400

Hmm, do not know how to describe... 
Kind of mega-picture can be found at 
http://tservice.net.ru/~s0mbre/?section=gallery&item=connector_design

This driver adds possibility to connect anything with anything using
netlink based network.
One must register callback and identificator. When driver receives
special netlink message with appropriate identificator, appropriate
callback will be called.
I think that the code better explains what I'm trying to say.

cn_queue.[ch] - main queue processing routings.
connector.[ch] - interface to the external modules.
ucon.c - userspace daemon. It is broken a bit, but the main idea is 
	very clear.
cn_test.c - module to test new connector.
Makefile - it will link all above cruft.

Origianlly this was written for SuperIO and w1 subsystems to connect 
them to userspace, but actually it can be used outside those projects.
Greg KH recommended to send it to linux-kernl@ mail list, but I personally 
no not like that too "floodfil" list.

Please review and comment.

-- 
	Evgeniy Polyakov

Crash is better than data corruption. -- Art Grabowski