Subject: Re: [2.6 patch] net/bluetooth/: misc possible cleanups

From: Marcel Holtmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:20:18 +0100

Hi Adrian,

> > > Please comment on which of these changes are correct and which conflict 
> > > with pending patches.
> > 
> > Please send a separate patch for all the RFCOMM changes, because these
> > conflicts with some pending patches and then it will make it easier for
> > me to merge them.
> > 
> > The rest of the changes are fine with me, but I like to see also a
> > separate patch for the CMTP stuff and cmtp_send_capimsg() don't need a
> > forward declaration. Simply move the function to another place in the
> > source code.
> 
> splitted patches follow as reply to this email.

all of them are applied to my tree now. Thanks.

Regards

Marcel