Subject: Re: Netlink Connector / CBUS

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:08:04 +0400

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 01:10 -0400, James Morris wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2005, James Morris wrote:
> 
> > A few questions:
> 
> Also, please allow cn_add_callback() allow it to be passed a NULL 
> callback function, so the caller doesn't pass in a dummy function and your 
> code doesn't waste time dealing with something which isn't real.

Why can anyone want to add callback that will not supposed to be
usefull?
Callback is called when someone sends netlink message with appropriate
idx/val inside, if there is no registered callback with such ID, 
nothing will be called and skb will be freed.

> - James
-- 
        Evgeniy Polyakov

Crash is better than data corruption -- Arthur Grabowski