Subject: [PATCH 0/8] orinoco: Bringing in-sync with CVS

From: Pavel Roskin <proski-mXXj517/[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:00:33 -0400

Hello!

Following 8 patches bring orinoco drivers in the kernel fully in-sync
with the CVS repository at http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/orinoco/
("for_linus" branch).

The patches include 2 new front-end drivers: orinoco_nortel and
spectrum_cs.  They also remove EXPERIMENTAL designation of the PCI
front-ends (PCI, PLX and TMD).  The rest is pretty minor.

I'm placing the patches to http://red-bean.com/proski/orinoco/

Signed-off-by: Pavel Roskin <proski-mXXj517/[email-masked]>

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin

-------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is Sponsored by the Better Software Conference & EXPO
September 19-22, 2005 * San Francisco, CA * Development Lifecycle Practices
Agile & Plan-Driven Development * Managing Projects & Teams * Testing & QA
Security * Process Improvement & Measurement * http://www.sqe.com/bsce5sf