Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix crash on big-endian systems during scan

From: Dan Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:34:03 -0400

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 09:21 -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 16, 2006 at 06:06:02PM -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 05:59:11PM -0400, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> > 
> > > The original code was doing arithmetics on a little-endian value.
> > 
> > John, please apply this to wireless-2.6 tree. This code is triggered at
> > least for the case where WPA is not used. I had noticed it before, but I
> > think I've only tested WPA/WPA2 on big endian systems..
> 
> Can someone repost this patch?  I seem to have missed it.

Pavel posted to netdev originally on Friday April 14th with the patch
included in the email, with the title "[PATCH] Fix crash on big-endian
systems during scan"...

http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg03023.html

Sure you don't have it somewhere?  If not, I'm sure somebody can
resend...

Dan