Subject: [take2 0/4] kevent: introduction.

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:34:04 +0400

I send this patchset for comments and review, it still contains AIO and 
aio_sendfile() implementation on top of get_block() abstraction, which was
decided to postpone for a while (it is simpler right now to generate patchset as a whole,
when kevent will be ready for merge, I will generate patchset without AIO stuff).
It does not contain mapped buffer implementation, since it's design is not 100% 
completed, I will present that implementation in the third patchset.

Changes from previous patchset:
 - rebased against 2.6.18-git tree
 - removed ioctl controlling
 - added new syscall kevent_get_events(int fd, unsigned int min_nr, unsigned int max_nr,
			unsigned int timeout, void __user *buf, unsigned flags)
 - use old syscall kevent_ctl for creation/removing, modification and initial kevent 
	initialization
 - use mutuxes instead of semaphores
 - added file descriptor check and return error if provided descriptor does not match
	kevent file operations
 - various indent fixes
 - removed aio_sendfile() declarations.

Thank you.

Signed-off-by: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>