Subject: Re: The Proposed Linux kevent API

From: Nicholas Miell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 21:23:14 -0700

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 20:47 -0700, Nicholas Miell wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 20:31 -0700, David Miller wrote:
> > From: Nicholas Miell <[email-masked]>
> > Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:36:07 -0700
> > 
> > > Dear DaveM,
> > > 
> > > 	Go fuck yourself.
> > 
> > I guess this is the bit that's supposed to make me take you seriously
> > :-)
> 
> Of course. ^_^
> 

Note that when I made this suggestion, I was not literally instructing
you to perform sexual acts upon yourself, especially if such a thing
would be illegal in your jurisdiction (although, IIRC, you moved to
Seattle recently and I'm pretty sure we allow that kind of thing here,
but we don't generally talk about it in public). So, my apologies to
you, Dave, for making such metaphorical instructions.

However, your choice to characterize my technical criticism as "rants"
and "complaints" and your continuous variations on "let's see you do
something better" as if it were a valid response to my objections did
get on my nerves and made it very hard for me to take you seriously. 

-- 
Nicholas Miell <[email-masked]>