Subject: Re: 2.6.18-mm2 - oops in cache_alloc_refill()

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:37:53 -0400

Hello!

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 09:34 -0700, Jean Tourrilhes wrote:
> 	I don't really want to overstep my authority there, my goal
> was to minimise the changes. Pavel will have to clean up my mess, so I
> don't want change things too much.

Sorry for a long delay.

I'm actually not very interested in the Wireless Extension interface of
the driver.  The less I touch that code, the better I feel.  I won't add
to the criticism for the latest changes; enough has been said.

Its fine with me that your are changing the orinoco driver to update
Wireless Extensions compatibility.

I'm trying to maintain a Subversion repository with the driver modified
to be compatible with a few latest kernels.  But it looks like it's an
uphill battle that I'm not going to win.

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin