Subject: Re: Generic Netlink HOW-TO based on Jamal's original doc

From: jamal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:34:24 -0500

On Fri, 2006-10-11 at 01:45 -0500, Paul Moore wrote:
> James Morris wrote:
> >>An Introduction To Using Generic Netlink
> >>===============================================================================
> > 
> > 
> > Wow, this is great!
> 
> Thanks.  I consider it an act of penance for all of the evil things I did
> with Netlink on my first few iterations of NetLabel ;)

Hey, theres more than one way to pay for your sins ;->
For example: Do you wanna take over maintainance of the doc? ;->
i.e it would make a lot of sense to finally submit it for inclusion.
Thanks for the effort.

I havent read it - dont have the time till this weekend. I would like
to have input as well from the other folks who have opined in the past
(on CC list - they seemed to have strong opinions of what should be in
the doc).

This is also timely because this weekend i was going to work on a
presentation on this stuff for a conference ;-> So i will actually
have to read what you put together. I will have more comments later when
i am done reading.

cheers,
jamal