Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/13] 2.6.20 Chelsio T3 RDMA Driver

From: Steve Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:24:34 -0600

> >>     
> >
> > I understood that Stephen expressed some doubts regarding the inclusion
> > of TOE enabled features.
> >
> > Was his point addressed ?
> >
> >   
> 
> My comments were about different hardware.

Just to clarify:  

Stephen is working on the Chelsio T2 HW driver.  

The drivers Divy and I are submitting are for the new Chelsio T3
hardware.  Two drivers are being submitted:  The Ethernet driver
(submitted by Divy) and the RDMA driver (submitted by me) which requires
the Ethernet driver.  The RDMA driver will live in
drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb3 and the Ethernet driver will live in
drivers/net/cxgb3.

Steve.