Subject: Bringing acx-d80211 up to date (was: [Acx100-devel] Ping)

From: Carlos Martín Nieto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 20:04:12 +0100

On dom, 2006-12-17 at 17:09 +0100, Matthias Steppuhn wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> Bernat Tallaferro wrote a wakeup call ;-)
> 
> I'd suggest everyone still in the mood to contribute to issue his ping - or
> are we already fading away ?

 I think we faded away some time ago.

 I have however recently picked up the latest acx-d80211 tarball and am
preparing it for an eventual inclusion in the wireless-dev tree, so
hopefully development will pick up again.

 I'm going to release this tarball on my mirror and in the next few days
I'll apply my modularisation patch. This tarball has removed quite some
code and I have applied some patches from the wireless-2.6 branch.

(I've CC'd netdev, as we're supposed to have migrated there the
discussion some time ago. Also, sf.net doesn't like my mail server.)

> 
> 
> BT> I was thinking of updating the acx wiki 

That'd be nice.

   cmn
-- 
Carlos Martín Nieto    |   http://www.cmartin.tk
Hobbyist programmer    |