Subject: [PATCH 2.6.21-rc5] b44: fix IFF_ALLMULTI handling of CAM slots

From: Bill Helfinstine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 13:10:28 -0400

If you set the IFF_ALLMULTI flag on a b44 device, or if you join more than
B44_MCAST_TABLE_SIZE multicast groups, the device will stop receiving unicast
messages.  This is because the __b44_set_mac_addr call sets the zeroth CAM
entry to the MAC address of the device, and then the loop at line 1722
proceeds to overwrite it unless the value of i is set by the __b44_load_mcast
call.  However, when IFF_ALLMULTI is set, that call is bypassed, leaving i set
to zero.  

Fixed by starting the loop at 1 to make it skip the CAM entry for the MAC
address.

Signed-off-by: Bill Helfinstine <[email-masked]>

---

diff --git a/drivers/net/b44.c b/drivers/net/b44.c
index aaada57..d742bfe 100644
--- a/drivers/net/b44.c
+++ b/drivers/net/b44.c
@@ -1709,7 +1709,7 @@ static void __b44_set_rx_mode(struct net_device *dev)
 		bw32(bp, B44_RXCONFIG, val);
 	} else {
 		unsigned char zero[6] = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0};
-		int i = 0;
+		int i = 1;
 
 		__b44_set_mac_addr(bp);