Subject: RE: [PATCH] IPROUTE: Modify tc for new PRIO multiqueue behavior

From: jamal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 22:23:35 -0400

On Fri, 2007-11-05 at 09:58 +0800, Zhu Yi wrote:

> Good, we agree on this. 

Good start.

> Now let's solve the problem.
> 

Lets take it slowly, because i think i wasnt getting anywhere with
Peter. See if you make sense of what i am saying maybe we can make
progress.

> When the low priority ring buffer is full in the hardware, will you
> suppose the driver call netif_stop_queue() or not? 

Yes, I will. 
With a note: This is precisely what i have been saying all along
in my posting. I explained my reasoning; if you missed the why I think i
should write it up.
So in order to make progress - i am going to not respond to the rest of
the email; tell me if you dont understand me and i will do a write up
hopefully tommorow or over the weekend.
Or tell me you understand me and disagree because of ....

cheers,
jamal