Subject: Re: 2.6.21-rc7: BUG: sleeping function called from invalid context at net/core/sock.c:1523

From: Marcel Holtmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:04:29 +0200

Hi Jiri,

> > > I have just verified that this locking scheme is indeed correct. So you 
> > > can add
> > > 
> > > 	Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <[email-masked]>
> > > 
> > > if you wish to, and submit the patch to Andrew.
> > I guess I don't get sent networking patches any more?
> > :-)
> 
> Well, this is bluetooth-specific, but it seemed to me that Marcel wasn't 
> going to send pull requests to Linus any time soon, therefore I thought 
> going through akpm is a thing to do.

actually everything net/ related goes to Dave first. No exception. This
includes the Bluetooth subsystem. I even send drivers/bluetooth/ through
Dave before they go to Linus.

> Honestly, I really don't care through which tree this goes in, so sorry if 
> any offence was caused here :)

Having these small ones passed through Andrew is only a convenience
since he is really good in picking them up and make sure that they get
merged by Linus.

Regards

Marcel