Subject: Kernel panic nf_nat_setup_info+0x5b3/0x6e0

From: "\"Oleg A. Arkhangelsky\"" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 20:07:21 +0300

Hello,

Got this panic yesterday:
http://www.progtech.ru/~oleg/crash.txt

The offending instruction is:
cmpb 54(%edx), %cl # <variable>.tuple.dst.protonum,

and here is the assembler code of net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_core.c:
http://www.progtech.ru/~oleg/nf_nat_core.s

Quick investigation lead me to conclusion that the problem is in
return of same_src function:

        return (t->dst.protonum == tuple->dst.protonum &&
                t->src.u3.ip == tuple->src.u3.ip &&
                t->src.u.all == tuple->src.u.all);

So either t or tuple pointer is bad, but I don't understand how
this can be.

Looks like the similar situation described here:
https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=21512

Any thoughts on this?
Thank you!

-- 
wbr, Oleg.