Subject: Re: [WIP][PATCHES] Network xmit batching

From: jamal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 13:48:20 -0400

On Tue, 2007-19-06 at 19:35 +0200, Robert Olsson wrote:

>  But Evgeniy is most likely using the same clocksource both for the mainline 
>  and batch tests so there must be something different...

Iam curious though which one, from my notes on my laptop for that test
machine:

# cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/available_clocksource
acpi_pm jiffies tsc

# cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/current_clocksource
acpi_pm

OTOH, on my laptop:
-------
hadi@lilsol:~$ sudo cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/
available_clocksource  current_clocksource
hadi@lilsol:~$ sudo
cat /sys/devices/system/clocksource/clocksource0/current_clocksource
hpet
---------------

cheers,
jamal

PS:- i wont be able to respond for another 24 hrs or so.