Subject: [PATCH] remove get_perm_addr from ucc_geth_ethtool.c

From: Jan Altenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 17:04:10 +0200

Remove get_perm_addr from ucc_geth_ethtool.c

This is needed because commit 313674afa8fdced2fe79f50f38e1c387b63d8790
inlines the generic function to the caller.

Signed-off-by: Jan Altenberg <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/net/ucc_geth_ethtool.c |    1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6/drivers/net/ucc_geth_ethtool.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/drivers/net/ucc_geth_ethtool.c
+++ linux-2.6/drivers/net/ucc_geth_ethtool.c
@@ -379,7 +379,6 @@ static const struct ethtool_ops uec_etht
 	.get_stats_count        = uec_get_stats_count,
 	.get_strings            = uec_get_strings,
 	.get_ethtool_stats      = uec_get_ethtool_stats,
-	.get_perm_addr          = ethtool_op_get_perm_addr,
 };
 
 void uec_set_ethtool_ops(struct net_device *netdev)