Subject: [RFC 0/2][BNX2]: Add iSCSI support to BNX2 devices.

From: "Michael Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 21:03:49 -0700

[BNX2]: Add iSCSI support to BNX2 devices.

Modify bnx2 and add a cnic driver to support some offload functions
needed by iSCSI.

Add a new open-iscsi driver to support iSCSI offload on bnx2 devices.

Signed-off-by: Anil Veerabhadrappa <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Michael Chan <[email-masked]>

--

The complete patch is in:

ftp://[email-masked]/0001-BNX2-Add-iSCSI-support-to-BNX2-devices.patch

I broke this into 2 patches and omitted the firmware blob in the next 2
emails for review.

---
 drivers/net/Kconfig                       |   10 +
 drivers/net/Makefile                      |    1 +
 drivers/net/bnx2.c                        |  116 +-
 drivers/net/bnx2.h                        |   25 +-
 drivers/net/bnx2_fw.h                     | 7036 ++++++++++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/cnic.c                        | 1885 ++++++++
 drivers/net/cnic.diff                     |  363 ++
 drivers/net/cnic.h                        |  163 +
 drivers/net/cnic_cm.h                     |  555 +++
 drivers/net/cnic_if.h                     |  152 +
 drivers/scsi/Kconfig                      |    2 +
 drivers/scsi/Makefile                     |    1 +
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/57xx_iscsi_constants.h |  212 +
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/57xx_iscsi_hsi.h       | 1501 ++++++
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/Kconfig                |    7 +
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/Makefile               |    4 +
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i.h                |  828 ++++
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_hwi.c            | 1993 ++++++++
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_init.c           |  393 ++
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_iscsi.c          | 3718 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/scsi/bnx2i/bnx2i_sysfs.c          |  616 +++