Subject: [PATCH] fix EMAC driver for proper napi_synchronize API

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:14:03 +1000

The EMAC driver "fix" was merged by mistake before the dust had settled on
the new napi synchronize interface (and before it got merged). The final
version of that function is spelled without underscores.

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
--- 

Index: linux-work/drivers/net/ibm_newemac/mal.c
===================================================================
--- linux-work.orig/drivers/net/ibm_newemac/mal.c	2007-10-18 08:02:22.000000000 +1000
+++ linux-work/drivers/net/ibm_newemac/mal.c	2007-10-18 08:02:24.000000000 +1000
@@ -322,7 +322,7 @@ void mal_poll_disable(struct mal_instanc
 		msleep(1);
 
 	/* Synchronize with the MAL NAPI poller */
-	__napi_synchronize(&mal->napi);
+	napi_synchronize(&mal->napi);
 }
 
 void mal_poll_enable(struct mal_instance *mal, struct mal_commac *commac)