Subject: [0/4] dst: Distributed storage.

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:53:23 +0300

Distributed storage.

I'm pleased to announce the 9'th release of the distributed
storage subsystem (DST). This is maintenance release and include
bug fixing only.

DST allows to form a storage on top of local and remote nodes
and combine them into linear or mirroring setup, which in
turn can be exported to remote nodes.

Short changelog:
 * use node's size in sectors instead of bytes
 * fixed old/new ages for the first node. 
	Error spotted by Matthew Hodgson <[email-masked]>
 * fixed debug printk declaration
 * it is now called 'astonishingly screwed tapeworm'

Overall list of features of the DST can be found on project's homepage:

http://tservice.net.ru/~s0mbre/old/?section=projects&item=dst

Thank you.

Signed-off-by: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>