Subject: [PATCH] net: eepro autoport typo

From: Harvey Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 23:44:03 -0700

Found by sparse dubious !x & y warning...hidden in the GetBit macro
why !Word doesn't make any sense.

Signed-off-by: Harvey Harrison <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/eepro.c |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/eepro.c b/drivers/net/eepro.c
index 83bda6c..56f5049 100644
--- a/drivers/net/eepro.c
+++ b/drivers/net/eepro.c
@@ -633,7 +633,7 @@ static void __init printEEPROMInfo(struct net_device *dev)
 		printk(KERN_DEBUG " PC: %d\n", GetBit(Word,ee_PC));
 		printk(KERN_DEBUG " TPE/AUI: %d\n", GetBit(Word,ee_TPE_AUI));
 		printk(KERN_DEBUG " Jabber: %d\n", GetBit(Word,ee_Jabber));
-		printk(KERN_DEBUG " AutoPort: %d\n", GetBit(!Word,ee_Jabber));
+		printk(KERN_DEBUG " AutoPort: %d\n", !GetBit(Word,ee_AutoPort));
 		printk(KERN_DEBUG " Duplex: %d\n", GetBit(Word,ee_Duplex));
 	}
 
-- 
1.5.5.1.270.g89765