Subject: Re: [PATCH] sctp: rfc conformance fixes

From: Maxime Bizon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:32:09 +0200

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 16:01 +1100, Jeremy Kerr wrote:

Hi Jeremy,

> That's correct - patchwork uses the content of the mail to determine
> if it contains a patch, not the subject.

Thanks for explaining.

I sent a patch sunday (using git-format-patch/git-send-email), and
patchwork seems to have missed it, I can't see it even with all filters
removed.

From:   Maxime Bizon <[email-masked]>
To:     [email-masked]
Cc:     [email-masked], [email-masked], Maxime Bizon <[email-masked]>
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Subject: [PATCH/RFC v1 09/12] [MIPS] BCM63XX: Add integrated ethernet mac support.
Sender: [email-masked]

Any idea ?

-- 
Maxime