Subject: Re: bnep module in 2.6.27 fails to provide bnep0 device

From: Mck <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 12:24:44 +0100

> Then running "pand -c XX" I get:
> 
> [pand] Connecting to 00:19:63:14:8C:6C
> [hcid] link_key_request (sba=00:10:60:D1:7C:31, dba=00:19:63:14:8C:6C)
> [pand] bnep0 connected
> [/etc/init.d/net.bnep0] ERROR: interface bnep0 does not exist
> [/etc/init.d/net.bnep0] Ensure that you have loaded the correct kernel module for your hardware
> [/etc/init.d/net.bnep0] ERROR: net.bnep0 failed to start

Sorry, i see now this list is a development list and my post is user
orientated.
I came to it via gmane.org and read posts that /looked/ user-like.
apologies.

~mck

-- 
"The shortest and surest way to live with honour in the world is to be
in reality what we appear to be." Socrates 
| semb.wever.org | sesat.no | sesam.no |