Subject: Where is Thomas Graf (libnl maintainer)?

From: Pavel Roskin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:24:26 -0500

Hello!

I've made 5 patches for libnl, but I don't know where to send them.  My
messages to Thomas Graf bounce, and there is no other contact
information in libnl sources or on the libnl site (the later is down).

The reason I'm asking here is because libnl is hosted on the kernel
site: http://git.kernel.org/?p=libs/netlink/libnl.git

Among the fixes:

$ stg series -d
+ compile-fix-limits # Include limits.h to fix undefined ULONG_MAX in src/utils.c
+ make-parallel      # Fix parallel build
+ make-clean-solibs  # Remove all versioned libraries on "make clean"
+ real-inline        # nl_object_priv() is inline, so define it in the header
> separate-link      # Separate compiling from linking

Maybe someone else could apply my patches if I post them here?

-- 
Regards,
Pavel Roskin