Subject: [PATCH -next] sfc: Use correct macro to set event bitfield

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 02:29:52 +0100

falcon_sim_phy_event() used EFX_OWORD_FIELD, which operates on
bitfields in 128-bit values, on an event, which is a 64-bit value.
This should be harmless - these macros always use little-endian
ordering, so it would read and write back the following 8 bytes
unchanged - but it is obviously wrong.

Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c b/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c
index d4629ab..466a8ab 100644
--- a/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c
+++ b/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c
@@ -1176,9 +1176,9 @@ void falcon_sim_phy_event(struct efx_nic *efx)
 
 	EFX_POPULATE_QWORD_1(phy_event, EV_CODE, GLOBAL_EV_DECODE);
 	if (EFX_IS10G(efx))
-		EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD(phy_event, XG_PHY_INTR, 1);
+		EFX_SET_QWORD_FIELD(phy_event, XG_PHY_INTR, 1);
 	else
-		EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD(phy_event, G_PHY0_INTR, 1);
+		EFX_SET_QWORD_FIELD(phy_event, G_PHY0_INTR, 1);
 
 	falcon_generate_event(&efx->channel[0], &phy_event);
 }

-- 
Ben Hutchings, Senior Software Engineer, Solarflare Communications
Not speaking for my employer; that's the marketing department's job.
They asked us to note that Solarflare product names are trademarked.