Subject: Re: [PATCH]bluetooth: rfcomm_init bug fix

From: Marcel Holtmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:01:46 -0700

Hi Dave,

> >> do you mind at least waiting for an ACK from my side. I haven't even
> >> looked at the final patch.
> > 
> > Sure, I haven't pushed it out yet, so now's your chance :)
> 
> Grumble, I accidently pushed my net-2.6 queue out before you
> had a chance to reply, sorry :-(

not a big deal. Just have to send a cleanup patch. The patch itself is
fine, but from a style perspective it is different than everything else
in the Bluetooth subsystem and I would have liked to fix that before
pushing it. I wait with that for 2.6.32 since it is not important.

The other Dave, please send patches to linux-bluetooth only and lets
follow the normal path to get them merged into Linus' tree. Skipping
bluetooth-2.6 is not an option. You have to use the same process than
everybody else.

Regards

Marcel