Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Adds implementation of TFRC-SP on DCCP test tree

From: Ivo Calado <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 09:24:54 -0300

Due to the problems in the previuos patch pointed by Gerrit Renker, I'm
resending the patches.

These patches adds implementation of TFRC-SP at the receiver side, and
are targeted at the DCCP branch

Patch #1: First Patch on TFRC-SP. Copy base files from TFRC
Patch #2: Implement loss counting on TFRC-SP receiver
Patch #3: Implement TFRC-SP calc of mean length of loss intervals
accordingly to section 3 of RFC 4828
Patch #4: Adds options DROPPED PACKETS and LOSS INTERVALS to receiver
Patch #5: Updating documentation accordingly

Following this patches, we'll be sending the sender side of TFRC-SP.
Once this code is integrated on the branch, we can proceed adding the
CCID4 code that uses this new TFRC-SP.

--
Ivo Augusto Andrade Rocha Calado
MSc. Candidate
Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing Lab -
http://embedded.ufcg.edu.br
Systems and Computing Department - http://www.dsc.ufcg.edu.br
Electrical Engineering and Informatics Center -
http://www.ceei.ufcg.edu.br
Federal University of Campina Grande - http://www.ufcg.edu.br

PGP: 0x03422935
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur.