Subject: [PATCH 02/75] solos-pci: declare MODULE_FIRMWARE

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:40:32 +0000

Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/atm/solos-pci.c |    3 +++
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/atm/solos-pci.c b/drivers/atm/solos-pci.c
index c5f5186..d7ad19d 100644
--- a/drivers/atm/solos-pci.c
+++ b/drivers/atm/solos-pci.c
@@ -142,6 +142,9 @@ MODULE_AUTHOR("Traverse Technologies <[email-masked]>");
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("Solos PCI driver");
 MODULE_VERSION(VERSION);
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("solos-FPGA.bin");
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("solos-Firmware.bin");
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("solos-db-FPGA.bin");
 MODULE_PARM_DESC(reset, "Reset Solos chips on startup");
 MODULE_PARM_DESC(atmdebug, "Print ATM data");
 MODULE_PARM_DESC(firmware_upgrade, "Initiate Solos firmware upgrade");
-- 
1.6.5.2