Subject: [PATCH 42/75] myri10ge: declare MODULE_FIRMWARE

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:54:44 +0000

Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c |    4 ++++
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c b/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c
index 5319db9..85e1b6a 100644
--- a/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c
+++ b/drivers/net/myri10ge/myri10ge.c
@@ -263,6 +263,10 @@ static char *myri10ge_fw_unaligned = "myri10ge_ethp_z8e.dat";
 static char *myri10ge_fw_aligned = "myri10ge_eth_z8e.dat";
 static char *myri10ge_fw_rss_unaligned = "myri10ge_rss_ethp_z8e.dat";
 static char *myri10ge_fw_rss_aligned = "myri10ge_rss_eth_z8e.dat";
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("myri10ge_ethp_z8e.dat");
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("myri10ge_eth_z8e.dat");
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("myri10ge_rss_ethp_z8e.dat");
+MODULE_FIRMWARE("myri10ge_rss_eth_z8e.dat");
 
 static char *myri10ge_fw_name = NULL;
 module_param(myri10ge_fw_name, charp, S_IRUGO | S_IWUSR);
-- 
1.6.5.2